Banking & Finance
Andreas Georghadjis LLC has wide ranging expertise in both domestic and international work, acting for commercial banks, development banks, investment banks, funds and other financial institutions from around the world.
Our firm has handled a large number of high profile transactions on both single-lender and syndicated loans and we act on behalf of lenders as well as borrowers and security providers.
We are also expert in dealing with financial disputes, restructuring, insolvency, enforcement and asset recovery.
Andreas Georghadjis LLC provides a wide range of legal services in the area of banking and financial law such as:
- reviewing and/or drafting, negotiating of facility agreements of single-lender and syndicated loans
- creation, perfection and registration of security documentation
- advice on corporate restructuring, tax, stamp duty and admissibility of documents
- refinancing and restructuring
- shipping finance
- reviewing, drafting, negotiating of security documents including guarantees and indemnities
- issuing of legal opinions and legal due diligence services.